Hi,

first of all i would like to thank you for this nice vim plugin. But i
have one issue that i can't solve.

When i go through the tutorial, i stop at 8.1 Debuggin LaTeX source
files. Using \ll is working fine and i get the two errors in the Error
List window and when i cycle through the errors the Log Preview window
is shown, too. But when i'm on one of the errors in the Error List
window and i press <enter> the cursor is not jumping to the location of
the error as explained in the tutorial.
I tried to use a clean vim, so just vim latexsuite is installed with the
recommendations for the .vimrc in the documentation and nothing else,
but it's still not working.
Tex_GotoError is not set to 0, i also tried setting it to 1 in the
tex.vim but didn't help.
I also tried gvim and vim on another system, same problem.
My vim version is 7.2.442 and latexsuite is 1.8.23.20100129 and i'm
runinng gentoo, but same error with Debian sid unstable.

Do you have any idea?

I read that this problem occured one year ago, but no one did answer to
this thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/vim-latex-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00622.html

Thanks

Andi++