One should rather define Tex_Env_figure or add the code

if !exists("g:Tex_package_detected")
        let g:Tex_package_detected = 'graphicx'
elseif g:Tex_package_detected !~ '\<graphicx\>'
        let g:Tex_package_detected = g:Tex_package_detected.',graphicx'
endif

to .vim/after/ftplugin/tex.vim.

Read the manual.

http://vim-latex.sourceforge.net/documentation/latex-suite.html#customizing-macros