Hi,

I'm using vim-latex under opensuse 13.1, vim 7.4.52, vim-latex github
master (I use pathogen and git submodules for organising the plugins)

I am customizing the figure environments.

I managed to modify the default figure environment adding

let g:Tex_Env_figure = "..."

into my .vimrc/ftplugin/tex.vim.

Then I want to add a Tex_Env_figure* (for page wide figures). According to
the
documentation<http://vim-latex.sourceforge.net/documentation/latex-suite/customizing-macros.html#Tex_Env_name>
should be able to

> let g:Tex_Env_{'figure*'} = "..."

but I get an error "E461: Illegal variable name: Tex_Env_figure*".
Is this a bug?

So for now, I use "let g:Tex_Env_figures" and if I type "figures" and then
hit <F5> it works as desired.

Cheers,
Fra