Hi,

I am on OS 10.9, with vim 7.4.141 or MacVim 7.4.52 and I think the newest Latex
Suite (I keep it up to date with NeoBundle).
The following error happens in vim and in MacVim
When I try to auto-complete a cite-command with F9 two splits open up. One that
shows the cite-keys. But it isn't called ___OUTLINE___ but :grep -nH
____HIGHLY_IMPROPABLE____
Below that the Bibfile is shown as bib-code.
In the Quickfix-window I can move up and down with j and k and it will move the
Bib-file to the corresponding bib-entry and hitting enter will enter the
cite-key into the tex-file. But f,n and p are not working.
When I do a ":verbose map! f" I get the following output which seems to be
correct

i  f           * <C-R>=<SNR>59_LookupCharacter("f")<CR>
        Last set from
~/Dropbox/Dotfiles/vim/bundle/LaTeX-Suite-aka-Vim-LaTeX/plugin/imaps.vim

I also thought that I get sort of abbreviated entries shown in the window where
I see the bib-code instead of the code itself.

Any ideas what could be the problem?

Niels