Hi,
I am a long user of Latex-Suite.
One feature that I want to use in other ft is  filename completion
(http://vim-latex.sourceforge.net/documentation/latex-suite/ls-filename-completion.html)
which is far better the C_x_C_f. But, after a simple look inside the
code, I am not sure which plugin actually do that(may be
plugin/filebrowser.vim?)?
Can anyone kindly help me export this feature to other ft? (I am
specially interested in fortran)
Regards,
Rudra