Hi Gerd,

Many thanks!

Before I install your version, is there any small change that I can do
to implement this feature in my existing installation? I tried replacing
my *ftplugin/latex-suite/outline.py* with yours from github, but this
didn't change anything with the issue I described.

If there is no simple way of changing the logic as you described, then
I'll go on and use your version.

>  (I will also try to backport that feature in the next time)

Do you mean implement this in the official vim-latex?

Thanks again,
George