Kyku wrote:

> Changing SuperTab.vim fixed the problem, thank you very much. I have one
> more problem with omnicomplete usability. Given the following snippet,
> it completes the S<C-xC-o>creen( function but refuses to complete after
> p.W<C-xC-o>idth in main().
>
> #include <iostream>
>
> // A nonsense C file.
>
> struct Rectangle
> {
>     unsigned short X,  Y;
>     unsigned short Width, Height;
> };
>
> Rectangle Screen()
> {
>     Rectangle rec = { 0, 0, 1280, 1024 };
>     return rec;
> }
>
> int main()
> {
>     Rectangle p;
>     // some more editing here with cool omnicompletions.
> }

Your syntax is wrong: you define "struct Rectangle" but then use
"Rectangle" without "struct".

--
The psychic said, "God bless you."  I said, "I didn't sneeze."  She
looked deep into my eyes and said, "You will, eventually."  And, damn

 \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://www.ICCF.nl         ///