Now that my primary issue of getting Windows Explorer to use gvim to open .prg files has been fixed, I have 2 further issues. I will seperate them so they do not get confused...

My eyes are not what they once were, and I use a high-res monitor. I don't want to decrease my screen res as I am used to all the real estate I need to keep multiple things going at once :) but I need to increase the default font size for my program files in gvim. I need a line for _vimrc, I suppose, that will set the default font to Lucida Console and 14pt.

advTHANKSance

---
Donal, SysAdmin of the Brewers' Witch BBS  http://www.brewich.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ICQ:422928  CMA: 20639  WitchVox: 1494
Soc.Religion.Paganism (Modkinus Primus, Ret.)  news:soc.religion.paganism
Moderator: Houston Pagans Online  http://groups.yahoo.com/houstonpagansonline
Council of the Magickal Arts (Brewers Society Coord, Pooh-burbanite) http://www.magickal-arts.org
Pagans' Night Out (Founder)  http://www.paganhouston.com/pno
Everquest II: Florence Sopher (Templar & Sage) Co-Guild Leader of Helanic Frost; Lucan D'Lere server http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu My BOINC Credits: 2579.85 Avg: 29.44 ET's found: 0