On 5/18/06, Dan Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In my workplace, our coding standard states that we have to declare our
variables on the next line from the variable type.  The intellisense in
vim7 doesn't work when it's like this.

Vim7 does not have "Intellisense" - Intellisense is a trademarked
name.  Vim7 has "Omni Completion".

Are you using the properly patched ctags?  Can you verify it works on
your system if you move the variables to the same line?

The ccomplete script simply runs through the tags file.  Have you
generated a proper tag file, and can you jump around via these tags?