:pwd show "/home/powah"

Session are:

(select file)<cr>
:pwd
/home/powah
:e .

" ============================================================================
" Netrw Directory Listing                                        (netrw v98)
"   /home/powah
"   Sorted by      name
"   Sort sequence: [\/]$,*,\.bak$,\.o$,\.h$,\.info$,\.swp$,\.obj$
"   Quick Help: <F1>:help  -:go up dir  D:delete  R:rename  s:sort-by  x:exec
" ============================================================================
../
./
.kde/