Thanks for your answer,
I use the vim 7.0 compiled with MS Visual C and it has multibyte.
echo has("multi_byte") return 1.
The file won't be opened and can't be edited even though the file is small.
All what I get is an empty file.
If I rename the file with ASCII, even with accented file name it will be
opened. But notepad can open and edit it.

Many thanks in advance,

Andalou