Hari Krishna Dara wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 at 8:49pm, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> >
> > Please dig into this a bit more.  GetVimCmdOutput() is a long function,
> > what part of it doesn't work?    The ":redir" command is allowed in the
> > sandbox.Again, set 'verbose' to possibly see an error message.  And/or
> > add some "echomsg" commands to find out what is happening.

Sorry, I was wrong.  The ":redir" command is NOT allowed in the sandbox.
But the sandbox isn't involved here.

I did a bit of debugging, and the :redir command appears to work fine.
This is taking too much of my time, I'll add a remark to the todo list.

--
User:       I'm having problems with my text editor.
Help desk:  Which editor are you using?