On 7/11/06, Cesar Romani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

It doesn't work. The menu and the menu's entries are always in Italian.
Many thanks in advance.

I don't know much about this topic. I just read the :help mlang.txt.
I see that first, vim must be compiled with
+gettext and +multi_lang (do :version and check that there is
+gettext +multi_lang in the output, not -gettext or -multi_lang).

Second, it doesn't work for me, too (Linux). I just tried 'LANG=es gvim'
and I get  menus in English, and this message:
       Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
       Using the fallback 'C' locale.

But your promary question was about Windows.
Antonie Mechelynck knows everything about multi_lang. Antonie ?

Yakov