Hi,

I had some problems to send my previous mail to the vim list, sorry if
you have already received this mail.

Someone on the ctags-users mailing list has posted a ctags win32
binary (topic Binary for Windows NT/2000/XP and OS/2 (version 5.6).),
here is the link to this binary built with MSVC 6.0:

http://mb9x.ginps.com/files/ctags_w32_5-6.zip

Regards,

Vissale

PS: ctags 5.6 can also be built with MSVC 2005

2006/7/28, A.J.Mechelynck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Brett Calcott wrote:
> I'm looking to get the latest version of ctags for win32. There
> doesn't appear to be a binary on sourceforge. Or am I just being
> dense?
>
> Cheers,
> Brett

 From what I see at Sourceforge, version 5.6 of exuberant ctags isn't
yet available for Windows. I suppose you can use version 5.5.4 while
waiting for the 5.6 Windows release; or else, you might be able to
compile a Cygwin-only version of 5.6. It is not obvious to me whether
the 5.5.4 release .zip is source-only or includes the executable but
that difference should be a minor problem.

See
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6556&package_id=6631