Apparently Earthlink is now considered a spamming service?

=== This is what I get back ===

This is the Postfix program at host dvzis.fh-swf.de.

                        The Postfix program

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (expanded from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>): host
    pop.fh-swf.de[193.174.68.12] said: 550 5.0.0
    <xxxxxxxxx>... We don't accept mail from spammers (in
    reply to MAIL FROM command)
======

I guess I will get the error and post it here for you to look at. I am talking with the guy that compile Vim7 on OSX first to see if it is a "Vim" issue.

:Robert

?