I just installed vim 7 on my linux system at work (more specifically debian sarge running KDE 3.3) and I get a few funny things happening. It is installed in my home/bin directory as I don't have root permissions. All comments seem to come out underlined and the fonts for everything including the menus are different to before, I don't know how to check the current font setting, but when I type :set, there doesn't seem to be anything that would have changed the font listed. Anyone had the same problems?

Many thanks for any help,
Rob.