Alexander 'boesi' Bösecke wrote:

I am using gvim 7 and the plugin editexisting.vim on WinXP. I have
several problems with this plugin and I'm hoping you can help me.

1. When I'm opening a file with the command line option '+312', the file
will be opened with the cursor at line 312. But when the file is already
opened, the cursor just stays where it is and does not move to line 312.

2. When the file is already opened in a "background-tab", the correct
gvim-instance gets active. But it does not switch to the correct tab, it
splits the current window...
Why not send email to the author of the plugin? You're more likely to catch his/her eye that way...

Chip Campbell