Steve Hall wrote:
On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 13:08 +0200, Robert Cussons wrote:

sorry if this is blindingly obvious to all except me, but where is
(are) the vim icon(s) stored in a windows install of vim7, I had a
look for about half an hour this morning and couldn't find them, not
helped by the fact that I didn't know the file extension, are they
stored in some type of .dll or something? Sorry for my ignorance,
but I need to know where they are to get windows to change from the
stupid notepad icon to vim icon, it seems it is too simple to manage
it on its own.....

They are actually in the (g)vim.exe file, pick that and Windows will
show them too you to select for an extention.

Thanks Steve, no wonder I couldn't find them :-)