On 8/25/06, A.J.Mechelynck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Groleo Marius wrote:
> On 8/24/06, A.J.Mechelynck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> 1. Do you have the required features compiled-in?

I think it is may be consequence of the fact that autocommands (except
when "nested" is used) are not triggered from within autocommands (does
":sball" trigger the BufRead autocommand, which sets the filetype?
Maybe, for buffers which haven't yet been read-in).

Try
        :au BufAdd,BufNewFile * nested tab sball

See ":help autocmd-nested".

Yes, this did the trick. Works as expected.
This is material for a tip :)

--
Regards, Groleo!