Meino Christian Cramer wrote:

Hi,

I have downloaded "The Vim Outliner" (tvo) version 122 (1.22?) and I
am using it with vim 7.066 on a Gentoo Linux (2.6.17.11 vanilla
kernel).

...snip...

My question: When using the \x (x := [1-9at]) commands from above,
they do simply nothing. I check with :map wheter there is anoter
maplocalleader defined but it ios not. Furthermore, the commands are
listed.

I am sure, the bug is sitting in front of my monitor, but what I am
doing wrong here ???
..snip..

May I suggest that the best way to get plugins debugged is to contact their author. Usually the authors put their email in the documentation or sometimes in a comment in near the
beginning of the plugin/... file.

Regards,
Chip Campbell