budsz wrote:
Hi,

I've a little problem, I do remote box A with console A using putty
(under MS) then using vim open file A, I do copy a line with yy in
file A, so I do remote to box B with console B using putty (under MS),
then open file B, the question how to do paste to file B in console B
without mouse (I do usually using mouse to block line then copy to
another file)

Thank You

If both programs can access a common clipboard, use it. Vim knows it as the + register. So, for instance, to yank three lines to the clipboard:

        "+3yy

and to paste the clipboard before the cursor:

        "+P

etc.

Best regards,
Tony