Hello!

If I hit K in normal mode, then I get man page for the word I'm in. But
in gvim this does not quite work. First I get the warning "Terminal is
not fully functional", and then comes the man page with formatting like
this

SYNOPSIS
       #include <sys/poll.h>

       int poll(struct pollfd *ufds, unsigned int
nfds, int
timeout);

DESCRIPTION

AFAIK, this is the preformatted man page. If I look at the man file,
then I see exactly that.

Out of curiousity, I've tried to use the tip 167 (I believe) to redirect
output of man into vim, but got very similar result. On the other hand
hitting K in terminal vim displays the page correctly.

Do I miss some settings? vim-7.0.

Thank you