Yang wrote:

There seems to be an 'undocumented feature' when editing Lisp files
with the 'lisp' option set. I can no longer % between matching
s-expressions []{}() if they are in comments and on newlines, e.g. in:

;; myfold {{{
(blah blah)
;; }}}

;; (blah
;; blah)

I can't jump between the {} or the second (). Is this a bug?

Its definitely controlled by the lisp option:  (I put your example
into yank.lsp)

 vim -u NONE -N yang.lsp
 (% key works on all {} and ())
 :syn on
 (% key works on all {} and ())
 :set lisp
 (problems you mentioned appear)

Because of the -u NONE, the matchit plugin doesn't enter into this.
The syntax file has no explicit interaction with matchit or %, so it
appears to be an undocumented vim feature.

Regards,
Chip Campbell