On 9/9/06, Tom Carr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Let's say I have the following mapping:
nnoremap = 3l

Now if I type =, it moves 3 characters to the right, as expected.
Now if I type 1=, it moves 13 characters to the right instead of 3.
Now if I type 3=, it moves 33 characters to the right instead of 9.

Any idea how to make the counts work correctly with the mapping?

It works correctly just as expected fpo your example. What
do you mean by properly ? Do you mean, use
counter '3' if no counter ig given, otherwise
use the given counter ? Or you mean, move by count*3 ?

Yakov