Hi,

 I tried to remap several Alt-/Meta- key sequences to other and to
 commands. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. I see no logic
 behind this behaviour. It seems, that I miss certain informations hot
 to do this the right way.

 My terminal emits Meta- and Alt- keysequences in binary format and
 not with the ESC- prefix now (mrxvt called with the -m8 option). This
 breaks the Midnight commander under Linux. It seems that there isn't
 sometimes the choice to live but the choice, what way of death is
 wanted...sigh.

 Is there something special to do or to keep attention to when trying
 to remap those keys ?

 Thanks a lot in advance for any help !

 Have a nice weekend!
 mcc