Christian Ebert wrote:

> I wanted to ask this for quite a long time (Vim 6.4 actually):
>
> When I compile with --enable-pythoninterp I get the following
> warnings:
>
> $ head -n5 vim-make.log
> Starting make in the src directory.
> If there are problems, cd to the src directory and run make there
> cd src && gnumake first
> CC="gcc -Iproto -DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I/sw/include    -I/sw/include
> -DPERL_DARWIN -no-cpp-precomp -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include
> -I/sw/lib/perl5-core/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level/CORE
> -I/sw/include/python2.4 -pthread   " srcdir=. sh ./osdef.sh
> gcc: unrecognized option `-pthread'
> [...]

The configure script has a specific check for not adding -pthread on Mac
OS/X.  It looks like you used the --disable-darwin argument or somehow
disabled Darwin in another way.  Please check src/auto/config.log.

--
Yesterday, all my deadlines seemed so far away
now it looks as though it's freeze in four days