Hi
I am playing a bit around with abbreviations, in order to use them for
simple pattern templates when I code. like:
iabbrev for( for (%%%;%%%;%%%){<CR><CR>}

problem is that this gives me a wrong indentation of the code such that
the } is placed in the same column as where the ( in for( was before
changing. like:
for (%%%;%%%;%%%){
   .
   }
(the . is the eol in that line).

How can I get it to obey my indentation rules?

Second problem:

After the for( is changed to the for (....){...} I would like to move
the cursor to the first spot just inside the () without having to do
this manually. is there a way to go to that place ? I guess it is in
the mark for place of last change, but I just cant get iabbrev to
<down>). Is there any way to do this?

--
Kim Schulz    | Private :  http://www.schulz.dk
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Business:  http://www.devteam.dk