Hi all,

Remember this thread ?

I had very usefull information from this list about my question.
The solution offered was to force the use of the command :e to open a new tab.
But I wonder if there's another solution because the following case is
not supported :

example from command line: vim *.py

or even :args *.py from vim

In this case, vim will open a buffer for each file as it always did.
But I would like it to open files in tabs.

My question is: is it possible to make vim open a new tab each time it
have to open a new buffer (maybe with autocmd) ?  If yes, I guess it
would be a clean solution for my problem.

Regards.

--
Fabien Meghazi

Website: http://www.amigrave.com