On Thursday 28 September 2006 12:58, you wrote:

> Perhaps, but there are still some nasty bugs in it. I must say I have no
> much time and motivation to fix them as I thought that the integrated vim7
> spellchecker was a better alternative.
> Tell me if I'm wrong (and why), I would perhaps change my mind (but I can't
> do anything about my lack of free time to devote to vimspell).

Well. Probably the integrated spellchecker is better in many aspects, but if
the integrated spellchecker cannot be configured to use ispell (which is the
thing I asked for in my original post) it's almost useless for me.

Imho it does not make sense to implement a spell checking feature which cannot
take advantage of the existing spell checking systems. So.. I thought I just
need to configure a few things to get teh new vim7 to use ispell as an
external helper for the integrated spell checking feature.

--
Regards

Markus Vuori
Software designer, System administrator