Hi,
A question about this combination -
I use cscope with vim, normally with C/C++. I have lately been using the literate programming tool 'nuweb' , somewhat similar to CWEB, based on Latex. The nuweb source files I have written have C/C++ code within them. I have a problem referencing cscope tags within vim in this case. It does not seem to know that underscores can be part of the symbol it is looking up. So it looks up a truncated version of the symbol. Using cscope with nuweb outside of vim works fine. So my question is, how can I tell vim that underscores are a valid character in this context?

Thanks,

Jim