Hi all,

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 08:09:42 -0500
Tim Chase <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ... snip
>
> Is there a Notepad.exe mailing list?  Why is it so hard to write
> plugins for Notepad? ;)
>
> Vim...what an editor! :)
>
> -tim

You can say that again Tim!!! I've been using it for 4-5yrs now and I'd
call myself 'capable' but by no means anywhere near the capacity of a
lot of the guys on this list (yourself, Antonie, Benji, David, Dr Chip,
Eric, Gary, Hari, Jürgen, Luc, Mikolaj, Peppe, Steve, Yakov, Yegappan,
and some guy who pops up occasionally. Bram I think his name is (he's
the guy with those funny python quotes in his sig) just to name a few).

I learn something every single time I read this list. It's the first
thing I do when I sit down!

Anyway, enough Vim Love! I have to use it now to get some work done ;-)

--
Mark