Exuberant tags has been under going some significant changes in the last
couple of months.  It has been moved to SVN and developers are being added
to the project.  Each of us volunteer for various components.

I maintain two of the modules (sql.c and jscript.c).  I am not sure if any
one has volunteered for vim.c.  I could probably take it on if there are no
other volunteers.  I have not noticed anything lacking in it to date (minus
any new 7.x features).

What language elements are you referring to?
That would allow me to create a test case.

Dave