On 10/13/06, Nikolai Weibull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/13/06, Martin Krischik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The ctags Patch list list [1] not been worked on for ages.

I wonder why no one has taken over development/forked this project
yet.  It seems obvious that the current maintainer has given up
interest.

Hm, I take that back.  It seems like development hasn't stopped
completely, as the last update was done in May, 2006.  It was
mentioned earlier on this list that the lead developer had stopped
working on exuberant-ctags.  Maybe he's back?

 nikolai