On 10/20/06, Max Dyckhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

:verbose map << shows nothing. I have no mappings with << at the start (or in
fact, anywhere in the mapping).

Removing the two ,, mappings did nothing useful. The only "interesting" map that I
have is one right at the end of the list which is some non-printing character duplicating
another mapping I have for <C-S-+>. I have no idea how to identify this character.

I agree that plugins shouldn't set the localleader, but in fairness I don't
ever use the local leader for anything other than the vimoutliner plugin so I'm
not too worried.

Any more ideas as to what I could try?

1. Try with 'vim --noplugin'
2. If << works, then disable plugins one-by-one to find offending plugin.
3. if << still doesn't work, then attach your complete vimrc
so others can repro it, and chase the culprit.

What's your OS and vim version ? Maybe you posted it already, but
I don't see it in the thread.

Yakov