Benji Fisher wrote:

    There are a few problems here.  First, it is too easy to miss the
warning

        BE SURE TO GET THE LATEST VIMBALL PLUGIN BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO
        USE SCRIPTS UPLOADED ON OR AFTER AUG 1, 2006

posted on http://mysite.verizon.net/astronaut/vim/index.html .  Ideally,
all links to recent plugins would redirect to a page line...

Every entry under the #VimFuncs label now has a sentence directing folks to the vimball entry, where improved directions for extracting it may be found. I've also fixed up several links and
labels.

Thank you for the feedback! As you may guess, I seldom download files and extract 'em from
my own website...

Regards,
Chip Campbell