On 11/7/06, Charles E Campbell Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, I don't see any checkerboard pattern, but I do find dark grey text
on a dark blue background
a bit difficult.  Seems like something isn't being specified in the display.

Funny, I don't see any dark blue background in the image at all. I do
see light grey text on white background for the dates which is hard to
read as are the light green links to the bottom right of each post.

I don't mind pastellized (sp?) colours and the rounded corners, but a
little darker text on those items would help immensely.

Overall very simple clean layout which I like.

Of course it needs a rotating (and maybe flashing) gif or two doesn't it? :)