chak wrote:

:verbose set number?
vim's answer: nonumber o_O
and in RExplore.vim nu[mber] is not present :/

'number' is a window-local option. It matters which window is active when you ask that.

Unless you set 'nonumber' yourself from the keyboard, the reply to ":verbose set number?" should include a second line, e.g. as follows:

        :verbose set number?
  number
  Last set from /home/chak/.vimrc

If you set 'number' in your vimrc, and later find that some window doesn't have line numbers, then that option must have been cleared somewhere. This is how we find where.

If it doesn't say "Last set from..." then either it was never changed from the program default (which is 'nonumber'), or the last change was manual.

<Esc> goes back from Insert/Replace mode to Normal mode permanently. If
you hit Ctrl-O in Insert/Replace mode, it sets normal mode temporarily (for a single command only). For instance, if in Insert-mode you hit Ctrl-O Ctrl-W w Vim will go to the next window, and remain in Insert-mode in the new window.
wow! :))) that is what i'm looking for

I don't understand your sentence "Switching in a mode of an insert should be carried out only on Insert!!!".
never mind :)

Или может быть вы пишете
эту фразу по-русски, и я попробую перевести на английский?
I'm trying to state my ideas in English :)

Good. "Learning by doing" is the way to go. I was just trying to help you.

ps: translate.ru is bad :)))

All automated translation systems are bad; some are worse than others. I'm using none of them: if my Russian is bad, it's my fault and mine alone ;-).