On 11/25/06, Yakov Lerner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/25/06, Peng Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using vim developing C++ programs exclusively. I'm wondering if
> there is good refactoring tool available in vim.

 1. Do you probably mean code indenting, or code bautifying  tool ?
 2. Word "refactoring" is reserved for manual code rewrite [1];
 Software can't do that [not yet, anyway].
 3. Or do you possibly mean "software that helps in
 refining the c++ code", like these
http://www.refactoring.com/tools.html ?

 Yakov
 [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refactoring

I mean the 3rd one. Since there is a refactoring tool for emacs, is it
possible to develop a vim plugin.

Thanks,
Peng