Well, I see. The proposed solution is quite simple and reliable, but
there's a little disadvantage. Using standard keyboard layout means
that you can use 'ten-finger blind typing method'. So do I, that is
why remapping keys one more time to customize layout is a game that
isn't worth the candle (игра не стоит свеч). It's simpler either not
to use the caps lock at all, nor to accommodate to press the shift key
every time I need to type capital letters Б, Ю, Ж, Є, Ґ, Х, Ї.
Actually the latter manner also harms generic typing skills.

You'll admit that in the ideal word a human wouldn't have to tune to
the pitch of a machine, won't you?

-- Anatoli Sakhnik.