Hi Guido :)

 * Guido Van Hoecke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dixit:
> >    I think I'll follow the advices from Salman Halim and Kim Schulz and
> >I'll subscribe to vim tips using the RSS feed and will report the number
>
> I have no problems to add the vim scripts rss feed to my firefox live
> bookmarks by clicking the orange icon in the address bar.
>
> But the tips feed does not work with firefox. When I click the orange
> icon at the right hand of the url in the address field, the page is
> added (as http://www.vim.org/tips/rss2.php) but results in an error
> message stating that it failed to load the live bookmark. I managed to
> subscribe to the tips feed using liferea but would like to stick to
> firefox.

    I've had the same problem in the past with other feeds and firefox.
Finally I got tired and, since I was lazy enough to avoid installing a
feed reader, I used Google Reader. Maybe not the best reader out there,
but does the job and I can use it from any computer with Internet
access.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado