On 2/7/07, George V. Reilly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I tried to build Vim with MzScheme support on Ubuntu a few months ago
and couldn't figure out what I needed to do to get MzScheme included in
Vim. I got everything all the other supported languages working.

This implies an error rose. Or was it not built with MzScheme at all?
Sometimes something really silly will happen, like misspelling the
config flag (--enable-mzschemeinterp).

I've done things like that before. Like when I built SBCL.

/George V. Reilly  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I thought I saw the name Bill O'Reilly for a second and almost spazzed.

http://www.georgevreilly.com/blog

Bookmarking this.