Georg Dahn skrev:
Jonas Persson wrote:
I'm lookning for the eqvivalent of <C-R><C-W> (grab word under cursor)
for grabbing the current visual selection into the command line.
Any suggestions?

Well, I would yank the current visual selection with y, and in the command line I would do <C-R>" (where " is the unnamed register).

Yes, but thats not really the equivalent. You need to get back to visual mode from command mode where you are typing (or at least I would, as I seldom plan ahead enough to have an active yank at that point ;). And, more important, since I am going to use it in mappings I dont want any registers overwritten.

        / Jonas