On 2/21/07, Tom Purl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The next step is to see some conversion script ideas.  If you're the type
of person who can write a script like this in 15 minutes, then by all
means do so and send it to me.  Otherwise, we can discuss it on the
mailing list unless people think its too OT.

So if you're interested in helping, start scraping vim.org/tips and let us
know what works for you.

I've thrown a quick script together, it's not perfect but it gets all
the basic details such as the tip number, author, version and content
: http://pastebin.com/886040

We could enhance it to fetch additional notes as well and then just
loop it from 1 to 1504 I guess :)

--
Swaroop