hi,all:
                thank you.
                I install vim70 as a new software ,not update from other
version.
                And there is not a file named vimrc_example.vim at the path
/usr/share/vim/vim70,just a file named debian.vim.And when I install vim70
completely,Thers is only one file like *.vim,and only one file named "vimrc"
"vimrc.tiny".

======= 2007-04-10 10:02:48 您在来信中写道:=======

>If you updated vim to 7.0 using apt-get, perhpas you could check if the
>runtimepath also be old in your vimrc.
>
>for example, replaced /usr/share/vim/vim64 to /usr/share/vim/vim70
>
>李长青 wrote:
>> hi,all:
>>        I am new to Vim,I am using Vim7.0 now,and it has no Syntax even when
>> I set "Syntax on",It stell has no syntax hignlighting,why?  Please help me.
>> On Vim6.4 ,It has syntax hignlighting, but now (vim7.0) it doesn't.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>>         yhntgbty
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>           2007-04-10