On 4/11/07, wangxu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's a very good tip: )
I also wanna know how to insert a "Tab" when I editing files like
/etc/hosts?
Can I?

What I did for indenting is I usually use space to replace the TAB
with the following settings:

set expandtab
set tabstop=4

But if I indeed need a realy TAB, I press "CTRL+V TAB" to get one.

This may be not what you want, because I didn't go through the whole
thread. Anyway, hope that helps a bit. :)

--
Best,
Zhaojun (Joseph)