On 2007-05-14, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Marius Roets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I know this has been covered before, but I can't seem to find it by
> > searching Vim tips, so please excuse me if this has been ask many times
> > before.
>
> It is covered three times in vim scripts.
>
> > I always uses spaces to indent my code, but a current project requires
> > me to use tabs. How could I make this setting only be in effect for this
> > one project, assuming that the project will always be a in a specific
> > directory.
>
> Another solution is to use plugins like local_vimrc.vim (there are two
> similiar
> plugins with this name) or plugin.vim

My search of scripts for "local_vimrc" yielded only one result,
script #727.  Searching for "plugin" or "plugin.vim" yields over 600
results.  I don't see any way to perform a binary search of the
results and paging through the list at 20 results per page is
ridiculous.  Using the Google search

   "plugin.vim" site:vim.sourceforge.vim

yielded only 6 results, none of them doing what you described.

Do you have the script numbers of those other scripts or know of a
better way to find them?

Regards,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                 | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     | Mobile Broadband Division