Oh great VIM gurus.

With VIM 7.# on Windows, I can't seem to get the Omni complete to work
for Python for my own modules written in python. Omni complete seems to
work for standard library modules, but not for modules that I have in
the same directory as the source I'm editing. I have a tags file in the
same directory as the python source. When I try to Omni complete, I get
"Pattern not found". If I do a :version, I see +python/dyn. If I do :py
import sys;print sys.version, I see 2.4.4.

How do I get Omni complete to work for Python on Windows?

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks,

Mike