Thanks !

On 5/24/07, Jürgen Krämer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

>   I am trying to use taglist on my AZERTY keyboard and I cannot get
> ctrl ] to work. If I type :ts + tagname I can see that taglist is
> working.

this depends heavily on the operating system you use and the installed
keyboard driver. For me on Windows XP with a German keyboard pressing
<Ctrl>+<+> works. It seems that ctrl-combinations that do not involve
alphabetic keys but only symbols have not moved from their original
position on an english/american keyboard, e.g., <Ctrl>+<ü> is
equivalent to <Ctrl>+<[> and <Ctrl>+<6> is the same as <Ctrl>+<^>.

You might try to press <Ctrl> and the rightmost key in the AZERTY row.

Regards,
Jürgen

in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.     (Calvin)

--
Mathieu