Hi!

I am a newbie at using gvim.  I am using gvim ver 6.4 on linux.  I wanted to
set up the flist tree on my machine.  Dr Chip initially wrote this script.
The explaination is at the following site
mysite.verizon.net/astronaut/vim/index.html under title C/C++ Functions:
prototypes, hints, etc.  I have downloaded the flist.tar.gz file.  When I
untar it I see a lot of C code which I compiled and got an executable
"flist".

Now at this point I have no idea how to incorporate it in my gvim.  What do
I need to do to set this up.  Dr Chip was talking about a FlistTree.vim but
I can't seem to find it anywhere.  This seems like a cool concept that we
can get a function tree.

Your help is greatly appreciated.