On 5/30/07, Tobias Klausmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
as for the classic use case of wanting to edit textfields
vim-style (longer blog posts come to mind), I usually use MozEx,
an extension to FF, which allows to use any editor for such
things. It has more features but I don't use any of them.

Most of my Vimmers workmates recommend "It's All Text!" to me. So I
just gave up MozEx before I had a try on it.

A friend told me that he is developing a Firefox addon to emulate the
Vi/Vim behaviors in all text areas in Firefox, without launching
external applications. I'm looking forward to it.

I can definitely recommend it. Especially considering the
"splendid" UI of the ticket system I'm forced to use.

Regards,
Tobias

--
In the future, everyone will be anonymous for 15 minutes.

Shalom,

Edward L. Fox